Edelman is open.

At Edelman, we are trust makers.

We are looking for makers to join us.

Edelman Open is our entry level scheme that is anything but conventional.

Open to anyone, you’ll be right at the heart of major projects, working and learning with teams of passionate people.

On the scheme, successful candidates rotate across different Edelman specialisms over 6 months, helping them to develop a deep understanding of the business, build networks and gain both interpersonal and communications marketing skills. You'll be spending 60% of your time working from the London office and the other 40% remotely. 

APPLICATIONS NOW OPEN FOR 2022

The Scheme

What's it about?

The programme begins with a rotation across several specialisms including Creative and Digital, Planning and Intelligence, Brand, Technology, Health, Corporate, and more to give you an overall feel of the business and to help you plan your future career path.

Following your 6 month rotation, you will move to a dedicated team which you’ll have the opportunity to embed yourself in, hone in on the skills learnt through the rotation, and build strong relationships with our clients. Your work could include anything from launching the newest trainer brand, to helping a client navigate a crisis, or raising awareness of a new medical cure amongst patient groups and healthcare professionals.

By the end of the Edelman Open scheme you should have experience working with teams and clients across the agency, built a strong network and gained essential interpersonal and communications marketing skills to set you up for future success.

Apply now

The Edelman Open scheme allowed me to learn about the industry and really figure out what I wanted to do.

Jacobo Ocampo Valencia, Junior Planner

FAQs

Why Edelman?

World-class mentors, our open culture and opportunities to make a real impact are just a few reasons you should apply to Edelman Open.

Depending on the individuals, rotations will be tailored to meet candidates’ needs whilst ensuring a broad understanding of the communications landscape and client teams. We will ensure your quest to find the best suitable role for your needs is a success! This also isn't just for university graduates. We want the best, whatever your background.

How do I apply?

To apply you need to answer the questions provided below. No CVs required! As part of the application process there will be two questions that you must answer.

Apply here
What is the assessment process?

Once we have received and reviewed all applications, we will invite successful candidates in for an assessment day. The assessment day will include numerous activities and tasks as well as the chance to meet some of our leaders, potential colleagues and speak with the most recent group from last year’s scheme.

What is the starting salary?

The scheme starting salary is reviewed each year to ensure that we remain competitive. In addition to your basic salary you will receive an excellent benefits package, including travel insurance and competitive annual leave entitlement. We also provide several benefits which are non-contractual such as free breakfasts each morning, subsidised massages, free drinks in the company bar every Thursday and an extra day of holiday for your birthday.